URGENT MESSAGE: System Upgrade
Important instructions for Quicken, Quickbooks, and Mint users!
CNB Bank & Trust is performing a system enhancement from Friday, August 12, 2022, through Monday, August 15, 2022. This process will require that you make changes to your Quicken or QuickBooks software, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition. The process instructions reference two action dates.
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2022: A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed on this date. Please make sure to complete the final download on this date since transaction history might not be available after the system enhancement.
- MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2022: This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions attached. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Instructions for all Intuit products are linked below. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or call your local branch and ask for ext. 5330.
Quicken QuickBooks Desktop QuickBooks Online Mint
Updates for all customers
CNB Bank & Trust, N.A., continues to find ways to keep your information and accounts secure while providing the best possible customer experience. As part of this commitment, CNB will be upgrading our systems which will result in limited access and downtime.
Our modernization effort will require CNB to temporarily turn off all systems over the conversion weekend. Therefore, beginning at 4:30 PM CST on Friday, August 12, Online and Mobile Banking will go offline. The remaining systems will be unavailable starting at 6:00 PM CST. All CNB systems will be offline as of 6:00 PM CST on Friday, August 12, 2022, and will return to normal operating hours, Monday, August 15, 2022. As a result, we are asking all our customers to plan ahead and complete all necessary transactions prior to the weekend of August 12 – August 15.
What to expect:
- Friday, August 12, 2022, all normal cut off times for ACH, Wire, RDC, and Mobile Deposits will apply.
- Friday, August 12, 2022, CNB branches will close per their standard operating hours.
- Friday, August 12, 2022, Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable starting at 4:30 PM CST.
- All CNB systems will be offline starting at 6:00 PM CST on Friday, August 12, 2022, and will reopen at normal operating hours, Monday, August 15, 2022.
- All CNB Branches will be closed Saturday, August 13, 2022.
- Debit Card ATM and POS transactions limits will be set to a combined $500 per day limit during this time.
How Can You Prepare?
- Complete Online and Mobile Banking activities prior to 4:30 PM CST on August 12.
- Get cash from CNB ATMs prior to 4:30 PM CST on August 12.
- Have access to alternate cards and accounts.
We here at CNB pride ourselves on providing our customers with excellent service. This system upgrade will allow us to achieve that even more so. We will continue to provide alerts until the upgrade period arrives. We apologize for any inconvenience and are excited to bring you an improved customer experience. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your local CNB branch, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org