An Individual Retirement Account is an excellent tool for retirement savings. Depending on the type of IRA you choose, contributions may be tax deductible and will grow either tax-deferred or tax-free! Contact a new accounts representative at CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. for more information about the benefits of IRA's.
Allows you to defer taxes on the earnings on your contributions until they are withdrawn. Certain contributions are tax deductible in the tax year for which you make them.
Allows only nondeductible contributions and features tax-free withdrawals. Since Roth IRA contributions are nondeductible and taxed in the year they are earned, if you expect to be in a higher tax bracket when you retire, you may benefit more from a Roth IRA than from a Traditional IRA.
Information on IRAs
- Minimum Opening Deposit $50.00
- Contributions can be made with as little as $10.00 per deposit
- Traditional and Roth IRAs available from a New Accounts Representative
- IRA rates may change annually
- $50.00 fee for early termination
Managed IRAs are offered through the Trust Department
Self Directed IRAs are offered through Jeffrey A Morris Investments