Bring the deposit window right to your business with Desktop Teller.
You'll save time and money with this simple tool that lets you deposit funds without making your daily trip to the bank.
- Save time with fewer trips to the bank
- Save money as employees stay engaged in their primary duties
- Time your deposits to increase control over cash flow
- Access deposit reports and research online
- Reduce paperwork when you scan checks -- no need to make copies
- Consolidate different locations into one account
- Completely secure
- Enjoy peace of mind with the safe and secure process of uploading and transmitting deposits to CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.
How Desktop Teller operates:
- We will provide a desktop check scanner that attaches directly to a Windows®-based PC
- The operator logs into a secure web based program, enters total deposit amount, and then scans the items. We will process your deposit on regular business days at 10, 12, 2 & 5
- Check images are captured and processed electronically
- We have the ability to electronically deposit paper checks of all types including corporate checks, consumer checks, cashier's checks, third-party checks and money orders
- With the passage of the "Check Clearing for the 21st Century Act" (Check 21), paper checks can be cleared electronically through the process of check imaging and image exchange
INFOLINE – 24-Hour Bank-by-Phone
Enjoy the convenience of secure, private access to bank information anytime, anywhere, with CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.'s INFOLINE.
With INFOLINE you can easily
- Check your account balance
- Review your last several credits and debits
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Receive statements by fax
- Toll Free – 800-342-2620
- Carlinville Area – 217-854-2620
For additional information and instructions, please contact your local facility.
Business Debit Cards
Track corporate spending without any extra effort and make purchases when and where you need them. A CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. MasterCard business debit card gives you the freedom and flexibility to access your funds easily. Purchase supplies, pay for business lunches, and more—funds are automatically deducted from your checking account and a monthly statement makes bookkeeping simple. When you need cash, you can use your card to access any ATM. It's anytime access to your money. LOST OR STOLEN CARD INFORMATION ~ 800-383-8000.
Stop and think of how much time it takes you and your staff to process payments, manage your cash balances and retrieve information on your accounts. This is time spent away from your core business. At CNB Bank & Trust, N.A., our cash management services can help you effectively manage your money and get you back to your work. Cash Management for businesses is available through CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. for just $15 per month. Contact us today for more information, or come into the bank and fill out an application.
Merchant Credit Card Services
If your company accepts credit or debit cards for payment of products or services, CNB Bank & Trust, N.A., partners with Shazam Merchant Services to offer our clients a competitively priced alternative to your current merchant services processor. If you are disappointed in the level of service you receive from your current provider, or if you just want to get a competitive bid, contact your local CNB facility and they can make an introduction to Shazam Merchant Services.
For more information on the services provided by Shazam Merchant Services CLICK HERE to view a product brochure.
Night Depository Services
With our convenient night drop service, you can make your deposits or loan payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at any of our facilities.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available for all your important items, large or small. Your valuables are stored in a safe and secure environment at the bank. The boxes vary in size and price. Please contact your local facility for availability. Not FDIC insured.
If you need to get the money there quickly and easily, wire it. Wire transfer services are available to CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. customers and are subject to certain fees and conditions.
When personal checks or cash are not accepted, use a Cashier's Check as a payment instrument. You can use a Cashier's Check to make purchases, pay bills, and more.