Effective Tuesday, March 17th, 2020, in an effort to keep customers and bank employees safe, our Oak Forest, Palos Heights, and Tinley Park branch lobbies will operate with limited services only. Please use our drive-up windows, which will remain open during regular hours.
Please feel free to contact our staff by phone- call your local branch. Employees are available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
You may schedule an in-person meeting; if you have a previously scheduled appointment with a staff member, please contact that person to make further arrangements.
Palos Heights | 12727 S. Ridgeland Ave. | 708.293.0121
Tinley Park | 9400 W. 179th St. | 708.580.0305
Oak Forest | 5459 W. 159th St. | 708.535.8905
- CNB branches are open; lobbies only have restricted services.
- Drive thrus are open- As always you can continue to access your account through the ATM, online banking, mobile banking, debit card transactions and telephone banking
- CNB does not initiate calls to customers, unless a bank representative is returning a call; should a CNB representative return a call, you have the option to call your local branch for verification
- CNB does not solicit information
- CNB does not ask for Social Security numbers
Our customers and employees are our top priorities. Because of this and the uncertainty of the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you and your family to know what we are doing to keep you, our teams, and our communities as safe and as healthy as possible. Below are a few examples of preparations that have been extended across lines of business at all branches:
- Disinfect work areas, offering hand sanitizers/sanitizing stations.
- Changes in hours of operation may occur, including increased usage of drive-through windows.
- We encourage you to continue to use online banking, which allows you to conduct your business while reducing exposure.
- Operations within the bank have been considered to allow for minimal disruption, allowing normal business transactions to continue.
Even though it is difficult to know the impact on the economy and the disruption to daily life, we do want you to know that we are prepared to assist you in any way we can with your financial needs during this time. We will remain vigilant while monitoring new developments as they occur and will report any recommendations to you, as proposed from the CDC.
As always, we value the trust you have placed with us, and want to assure you we are considering all options to help you protect your health and maintain your safety during our daily operations.