A quick, easy way to pay! Digital wallet offers a convenient and secure way to make purchases using a mobile device. With a quick tap of your phone, you can use your CNB Bank & Trust debit card to pay at over one million U.S. merchant locations that accept mobile payments. When you use one of the trusted solutions below, your payment information is never shared with merchants or stored on your device. Learn more about the Digital wallet
MyPic Debit Card
You're unique! Your card should be, too!
Be reminded of the things you love each time you swipe your card!
MyPic Debit Cards from CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. allow you to create a personalized debit card for a one-time fee of only $10. Your new card can feature any photo you choose--of loved ones, friends, a pet, or your favorite vacation spot. Whatever means the most to you can be displayed on your debit card. It's sure to be your favorite card in your wallet!
How does it work?
Upload an image of your choice directly from your computer or choose from an extensive set of gallery images. Once uploaded, the image is displayed behind a template showing the fixed elements of the card. The image can be sized, flipped, or rotated until you are happy with the design. The image is even stored to make reissues a breeze. The card design interface is so straightforward, you won't need instructions. And because it runs in Adobe® Flash®, it doesn't require you to download software.
Click here for MyPic Debit Cards Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for MyPic Debit Card Image Guidelines
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your mobile device. Mobile Check Deposit is a free and convenient way to deposit checks into your account.
Not currently enrolled in mobile banking? Search "CNB Bank & Trust" on the App Store or Google Play to download our app.
Sign Up for Mobile Check Deposit
You can manage your financial activities wherever you are, 24 hours a day, from any computer with an Internet connection. CNB's Online Banking is an easy and secure method of accessing all of your banking information.
Online Banking is FREE with any CNB Bank & Trust account. Here are some things you can do:
- Review your accounts: checking, savings, money markets, loans and CD's
- Download activity into popular formats for use in QuickBooks® or Quicken®
- Pay bills with our Bill Pay service
- Transfer funds between CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. accounts
- Receive statements and view images of canceled checks
Click here to watch our Online Banking Demo
Sign Up For Online Banking
Do your banking right from your mobile device 24/7. Safe, secure and convenient banking, anytime and anywhere from any mobile device with browsing or texting ability.
- All the convenience of online banking in the palm of your hand
- FREE to any CNB Online Banking customer
- Search “CNB Bank & Trust” in the App Store
Click here to watch our Mobile Banking Demo
Security Update Information
Customized *near-real-time alerts in our updated mobile app allow you to enjoy peace of mind wherever you go.
- Monitor account balances and activity
- Get deposit and withdrawal notifications
- Control security alerts
- And much more
To activate mobile alerts, log in and select “More” from the main menu, then tap the new “Alerts” tile.
Mobile Alerts Online Banking Alerts Business Online Alerts
Not currently a mobile banking customer? Download the CNB mobile app to get started.
*Most alerts are real-time, but some require end-of-day processing before the alert notification is delivered.
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
Popmoney is a person to person payment service with CNB Online Banking. You are able to send and receive money from just about anyone by using CNB Online Banking or through your mobile device.
- Money moves directly from bank account to bank account
- All your recipient needs is a bank account and email or mobile number
- Easy and secure
Sign Up for TransferNow
Brella helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive text or email alerts. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, send money to other users, and find nearby ATMs.
- Fraud Alerts 24/7
- Locate ATMs, nationwide
- Check account balances
The brella app is available on the App Store or get it on Google Play.
Paying bills can be a hassle. Why bother with writing checks, hunting down stamps, and running to the mailbox when you can do it all in a few minutes just sitting at your desk? By utilizing CNB Bank & Trust Bill Pay services you can save an average of $50 a year in postage alone.
- FREE Bill Pay
- Pay your bills in one place
- Pay anyone - Bill Pay mails paper checks for you
- Receive bills electronically
- Set-up one-time or recurring payments - days, weeks, or even months in advance
- You let us know who to pay and when, and we take care of the rest
- Make payments from any CNB Bank & Trust, N.A. checking account
- Add or delete payees at your convenience
- Locate specific payments with Payment History Search
- Secure encryption protects your information
- Click here to watch our Bill Pay Demo
Don't delay, sign up for Bill Pay TODAY!!
- Log in to your CNB Bank & Trust Online Banking account
- Choose the BILL PAY icon
- Follow the prompts
- Start paying your bills online
Receiving eStatements not only makes it easy to keep your account statements organized, it also helps save the environment by helping reduce paper waste.
In fact, we did a little math to determine exactly how much of an impact using eStatements creates: Average paper statement = 5 pages X 6,655 CNB customers who currently use eStatements = 33,275 less pieces of paper printed each month. That's a lot of trees!
- FREE eStatements
- Receive statements 3-7 days sooner than by mail
- eStatements are identical to paper statements
- Can be viewed, printed, or saved to your hard drive
- View past statements
- An email automatically lets you know your statement is ready
- Eliminate clutter
- eStatements are completely secure
Click here to watch our eStatement Demo