Dear valued CNB customers,
Many of you have heard the news regarding Silicon Valley Bank (SVB). According to the Wall Street Journal, the “concerns around SVB are linked to its concentration in the tech sector.” I want to take this opportunity to assure you that CNB Bank & Trust has credit policies in place that vastly differentiate us from SVB.
- As a community bank, CNB Bank & Trust remains well capitalized and well positioned to continue to serve our customers and community. We were chartered 169 years ago and expect to serve this community for generations to come.
- As a community bank customer, you have access to our experienced team, and we stand ready to assist you at all times with any of your questions or concerns.
- As a community bank, we take pride in our relationship-based business model focused on building long-term trust with our customers. After all, we live in your community too, and your success is our success.
- Nobody has ever lost a dime of FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000. For those customers who have questions about whether additional insurance coverage is needed, we are ready and prepared to assist you in identifying whether additional insurance coverage is necessary and ensuring your deposit needs are met.
- If you have questions about your coverage, or would like to learn more about FDIC insurance and how it works, we encourage you to access the following resources or give us a call directly at 217-854-2674.
Thank you for your continued support.
Yours in community banking,Shawn Davis
President and CEO
CNB Bank & Trust